Hire a Business Ethics Consultant and Keynote
Speaker with Real-life Experience
for Real Results
Helping Companies Reap the Long-lasting
Rewards of Ethical Behavior
The typical business ethics keynote speaker talks about ethics from a theoretical or academic perspective. Well, you’ll be glad to know that Chuck Gallagher is anything but typical. There’s a reason why he’s recognized as one of the leading business ethics presenters on the platform today—his personal experience is what makes the difference.
Think about it… Who better to get the message across than someone who actually suffered the negative consequences of unethical career choices—then regained his life and reached a new level of success? Now that’s something that people will listen to.
Chuck’s meaningful and memorable business ethics presentations, combined with a real-world practical approach, will:
- Engage your audience by connecting with them on an emotional level.
- Empower your people to make positive choices in their business and personal lives.
- Elevate the overall commitment to ethical behavior in your company.
Enrich your ethics program to increase your market competitiveness.
Chuck’s corporate office is located in Greenville, South Carolina, but he also offers on-site presentations worldwide along with teleconference, webinars and videos. His keynote presentations can be tailored to your specific industry, audience and desired length of program.
What Clients Are Saying
Chuck’s presentation touched the audience in a powerful and meaningful way. He is the real deal.
— Garrett Speakers International
Speaker of the year!
— Dallas Chapter, National Association of Catering Executives
Chuck Gallagher is one of those people who, when you meet them in person, you instantly like. So it comes as a big surprise when you hear his story… Chuck has told the ugly part of his poor choices and how he learned his lessons the hard way, so that all of the rest of us can consider each choice we make and avoid life-changing mistakes.
— Lorri Allen, Talk Show Host
Mornings with Lorri and Larry
Partial Client List
- Barclays Global
- Medtronic, Inc.
- SKANSKA International
- Concordia University
- Fidelity National Title
- Florida Association of Counties
- Baylor University
- Institute of Management Accountants
- North Carolina Association of CPAs
- Gila Corporation
- Indiana Purdue University
- US Navy Exchange
- Queens University
- Prospera Financial
- Raymond James
- University of Florida
- Texas Clerk of Court Association
- United Healthcare
- Tulane University
- Texas Oil and Gas Association
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Liquid Capital
- National Association of Catering Executives
- Office of Inspector General
- NC Association of Health Underwriters
- Institute of Professional in Taxation
- Gardner-Webb University
- Progressive Logistics Services
- Dalhousie University
- National Litigation Support Services Association
- DCP Midstream
- Minnesota Society of CPAs
Interested in Hiring Chuck?
Already Hired Chuck?
- Watch Chuck in Action
- Speaking Topics
- Chuck’s One Sheet
- About Chuck
- Testimonials and Client List
- Contact Chuck